Understanding Deposit Accounts
- Once you're logged into your JOON account, go to Linked Accounts in the hamburger menu in the upper right hand corner
- If you haven't linked a deposit account - click "Add Account" and it will walk you through setting up a direct deposit account via Stripe. If you are replacing your deposit account, click the three dots to the right of Deposit Account and then click View Your Account
- This will take you to your Stripe Account page. Click on Account to view/edit your information
- Click the JOON settings to view/edit your bank info.
- Click the pencil to the right of your bank account information to edit the account details, then click save once done!
NOTE: if you are replacing a debit card, Stripe will ask you to confirm your previous debit card number as a security measure. If your debit card has been lost, stolen, or you no longer have it, please reach out to Stripe's support channel to bypass this step