Connect a bank account or debit card for receiving reimbursements
In order to use JOON, you must connect a Direct Deposit account for receiving reimbursements:
- You can use a debit card, and it can be the same connected card you use for making purchases that are automatically reviewed.
- You can use a checking or savings bank account.
Note: If you need to remove your direct deposit account entirely and you do not have an account to replace it with, please submit a support ticket and our customer experience team will be happy to assist you.
To connect or change a Direct Deposit account, follow these steps:
- Once you're logged into your JOON account, go to Linked Accounts in the upper right hand corner.
- If you haven't linked a direct deposit account, click Add Account and it will walk you through setting up a direct deposit account via Stripe.
- To replace your direct deposit account, click the three dots to the right of Direct Deposit Account and then click View Your Account
- This will take you to your Stripe Account page. Click on Account to view/edit your information. You can connect a bank account or a credit card.
- Click the JOON settings to view/edit your bank info.
- Click the pencil to the right of your bank account information to edit the account details, then click save once completed.