Connect up to 2 cards and have your purchases automatically reviewed for eligibility
You can connect up to two credit or debit cards to your JOON account and have all your purchases automatically reviewed for eligibility. Alternatively, you can manually add purchases to be reviewed for eligibility.
To connect a card, follow these steps:
- Once logged into JOON, click on Connected Accounts at the bottom of the page to expand your wallet.
- You will see an option to connect a Direct Deposit bank account or debit card for receiving reimbursements (required). You will also see an option to connect credit or debit cards for making Purchases which are then automatically reviewed for eligibility toward your benefits allowances (optional).
- Click Add your card and it will launch a modal to link your card via Plaid:
- Once your card is successfully linked, you will see your connected card for Purchases listed:
- Repeat the same steps above to connect up to two cards for Purchases.